Monday, January 26, 2015

Application #4

The book Sophie's World does not apply to my life in any way. I don't have a dog and the cat I do have definitely would not speak to me.also my mom wouldn't be cool with some strange man trying to befriend me especially at fourteen. Like she would not allow me to walk over to this old creepy man's dwelling all unsupervised. So basically those two examples of crazy things that have happened in the book kind of hint at the fact that Sophie's not in reality and she's the one who is actually a member of an alternate universe. That really irritates me though because  I feel like the beginning of the book was very normal so how dare the author switch up at the last centimeter of the book. That really upsets me.

1 comment:

  1. What about any of the philosophy that we're learning? Does any of that apply? Somewhere? Help me out.

    ReplyDelete