Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Reflection #3

Reflection #3
So this is awkward because I have nothing to say about this book right now and I was extremely sick this weekend with the flu so basically I got no class discussion. All I have to say is that I don't like the book because it's getting really stupid and it doesn't make any sense. Like I started out enjoying it because I thought it was quirky or something but I don't know if this is turning into some type of thriller or something because it's getting scary. Why did Hilde blink at Sophie in the magic mirror that time? What is that? And can Hilde PLEASE just keep up with her items so they don't all end up in Sophie's room? Is Hilde's father somehow using his sorcery to turn Sophie into his daughter Hilde? This is not okay and I do not appreciate Alberto acting like a weirdo and calling Sophie Hilde and then denying it because we all know what he called her. How dare he? I feel like he has a lot of nerve to come up out of the sewers talking about a philosophy course that nobody asked for like what is this?? Can she live her life? Sometimes I just wish Alberto would chill seriously can he take a day off of being a pervert for one chapter? Also I keep forgetting they're in Norway or wherever so I keep imagining the story in my neighborhood or something and it's kind of funny because everything is so familiar but peculiar. I feel like Alice from Alice in Wonderland or something. I used to think that the movie Alice in Wonderland was actually called Allison Wonderland, but it isn't. Either way I feel like her and I really would love to wake up forever. I would really appreciate it if we could just finish the reading and figure out why everything is so strange.

1 comment: