Monday, January 26, 2015

Reflection #4? Idk what number

So I hate talking about the book Sophie's world because I really don't have anything to say but I guess I'll just discuss the fact that Alberto keeps on calling Sophie Hilde. I do not appreciate it and I don't think it's right that when she calls him out on it he pretends he didn't say it. I'd be really mad if someone kept calling me out of my name and then when I tried to say something or correct them they just laughed in my face like it was nothing. That's something about the philosopher Alberto that really irritates me. He never owns up to anything and he acts like Sophie's natural thoughts are idiotic. Also what is up with Hermes the dog talking? Dog's do not speak. I feel like the author of this book is a heavy drug user. Who even thinks this type of garbage up?? Also what type of name is Bjerkely like how do you even pronounce that. All in all I cannot stand this book and I will be eternally grateful when our class is done reading it. I liked watching Inception though. That movie was way more interesting and useful for our ongoing discussion about doubt than Sophie's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment