Sunday, March 8, 2015

Reflection
Okay so I think that The last parts of the book that we read were pretty interesting because I wasn't sure whether to believe that Hilde was the real person and Sophie wasn't before that but then when she had the garden party and everything it kind of made sense  because the way that the parents were reacting and then the thing where the car was driven onto the lawn and all that beer was at like her philosophical party it kind of hit home that Sophie wasn't living in reality. So I really hate Hilde's dad. On top of all that like I really did hate the book and I'm not done with that I have like I guess I will talk to love but I think that it improves a little bit when philosophers stop talking about philosophy so much in the middle of all this nonsense and it all started to make sense my real question is what is wrong with this author like I know this is supposed to be about philosophy that is supposed to teach us about philosophy do you have to have like some serious problems to make up stories like this. Feel like the author is crazy or something because I would never be able to come up with such a convoluted story about philosophy and Sophie and multiple universes and everything of that nature. I'm just really glad to be basically done with this book because like you got those kind of made my brain hurt and all the cartoon characters in there they're really make sense to me because shouldn't they be like plagiarism charges or something like I know Mr W you explained it to me but what in the world?all of those cartoon characters being in the book just made me feel like the author was being lazy couldn't come up with his own plots or her own plot so she ripped off Disney and other classic stories to add more content. However, I guess I can't complain because I feel like that's probably what I'm doing right now and it's probably what I do on my essays usually when I don't know what else to say maybe adding irrelevant things just to get to the word counts. I'm actually not doing it right now though because I feel like I make a lot more sense than the author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment